Thursday afternoon spam

Nicki

Did anyone know Aston Green Audi in Slough charge 99.50 plus VAT per hour for labour?
I am wearing only one sock today.
I cant find my socks.

Only just got up and need to get ready for work :S

Dont want to go in today.

right jumping to a totally different topic , whats the weather like in your part
Fukcing freezing looks like snow, rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Discuss. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

almost time for uni sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> damn being a lazy student and only having half days laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If it looks like snow would you not be better putting on another sock Al!?!

Rookwise, phone in sick and spam up clublupo all day!!

Nickilupo would you marry me!?! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Edited by gargoil

ooh look, how funny coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

I set off to work today in the Snow (true story wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

When I arrived at work 15 mins later, my visor had frozen shut biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Snoops VX goes like stink. He took me out in it last night at the Iver meet. I like VXs apart from all the rattles - which Snoop & Tim seemed to suggest are a feature of the car... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Snoops VX goes like stink. He took me out in it last night at the Iver meet. I like VXs apart from all the rattles - which Snoop & Tim seemed to suggest are a feature of the car... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've got to travel accross France in one blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You should've retitled the post Randomness!

Did you find it difficult to get in and out? I've sat in one and the Elise and thought they were great. I didn't go out though. I had to pretend. People at the Motorshow thought I was crazy.

Getting in was fine, but getting out was not so easy. I'm only 5'4" so the wide door sill was a bit of a struggle for me to get over. (Oo-er)

Sod trying to get out of one in a skirt though. Thankfully, I very rarely wear skirts/dresses so this should have too much of an impact on my "one day I will own an elise/exige" plans.

Getting in was fine, but getting out was not so easy. I'm only 5'4" so the wide door sill was a bit of a struggle for me to get over. (Oo-er)

Sod trying to get out of one in a skirt though. Thankfully, I very rarely wear skirts/dresses so this should have too much of an impact on my "one day I will own an elise/exige" plans.

I'd ideally like my next car to be an Elise in that blue. The sills are large, but I love the way you step into the cars and almost sit on the ground! I bet it's amazing to be in when moving. I can dream....

Awesome to go in - a friend of a friend has an elise 150... wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Yup, I want *that* blue too...

I read in Autocar a while back that they did a special edition one that had the interior trimmed by a posh London tailors in pin-stripped material. It also had a stripe down the outside of the car. On a practical level, what's the 'boot' space like, if any?

Well I have had enough of sounding like an Astra...

Ordered my new Janspeed smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wooooot! Tim - will you take me out in your VX at the next Iver meet please? I want to compare cars/driver style! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Its all purely for educational purposes you understand... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

On a practical level, what's the 'boot' space like, if any?

You own a lupo & you're asking about boot space?!? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you even have to ask its not the car for you!!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> Exactly.

You own a lupo & you're asking about boot space?!? wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I was only asking out of curiosity! I never got to play with the boot, bonnet etc when I saw them. I'll shut up then.....

I'm more looking one of these as my next. Have spoken to newera a few times recently!!!The fragility of the RX7 scares me or I'd have had one previously!That and I'd have no idea how to tackle engine problems by myself!!

pic1138498755463.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by gargoil

I'm more looking one of these as my next. Have spoken to newera a few times recently!!!The fragility of the RX7 scares me or I'd have had one previously!That and I'd have no idea how to tackle engine problems by myself!!

Yep engine re tipped every 40000 miles at a cost of £3000 put me off!

Friend of a friend has a seriously meaty rx-7... was pushing out 400bhp at one point. Then it started blowing chargers if they weren't rebuilt every 500 miles... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He's got a Ford Lightening now... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />