Thursday afternoon spam

Nicki

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of a money making scheme, not a pocket-money making scheme...

Where is your vision young man! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You're selling yourself a bit short aren't you? I'd say a reserve bid to cover our backs, don't you agree? Say £10?

A couple of my mates are thinking of offering a plastering service where they do it in a thong! they were looking for a lady to join them!

Good money in plastering!

Won't it be a bit of a rough finish if they do it in a thong? Surely a trowl will be better?

Why don't we put all our cash together and then we can share her,almost like a time share!! First two weeks in July for me please! (As long as Crusoe doesn't have her the last two weeks in June!) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Won't it be a bit of a rough finish if they do it in a thong? Surely a trowl will be better?

your getting confused with "doing it in" and "doing it with"!

And you dont plaster with a trowl! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Hahahaha! I thought the same thing when I read that!

Why don't we put all our cash together and then we can share her

Errr, how about no? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Why don't we put all our cash together and then we can share her,almost like a time share!! First two weeks in July for me please! (As long as Crusoe doesn't have her the last two weeks in June!) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Wait, can't resist....... sloppy.........se......c.......

Edited by Al Wilson

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Must be loosing it can usually sicken people a lot quicker than that in a thread, perhaps I need more practice!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have an iSight, I'm sure it's possible.

i bet someone is asking herself why she started this thread?

Actually, one is wondering how this thread moved on from talking about cool cars... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Think it went down hill from here!

You dreaming of me! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ah ha! I understand now. I just assumed the depths of depravity were being trawled as usual for no apparent reason.

Glad someone understands... unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

The name! You meant the car, but it seemed you meant something else? Ring any bells?

I'm thinking of a money making scheme, not a pocket-money making scheme...

Like I said, just sue Steve. He's minted because...

a)He went to private school

b)He has a double-thingumy surname

Awwww, I couldn't sue Steve as well... that'd just be mean!

The name! You meant the car, but it seemed you meant something else? Ring any bells?

Nope, my smut-dar must be faulty, I'm not seeing any link between a Marcos Mantara & anything vaguely smutty...

Edited by nickilupo