GTI International 2006

Tigz™

i went to santa pod this year and saw the club lupo stand. it looked awesome. im going to bruntingthorpe as i only live doen the road and im going to take my little beast. is there going to be a stand there this time? if so is there a chance of getting a place?

leanne

i went to santa pod this year and saw the club lupo stand. it looked awesome. im going to bruntingthorpe as i only live down the road and im going to take my little beast. is there going to be a stand there this time? if so is there a chance of getting a place?

leanne

sorry 2 spam.... but leanne... check out the Gti Festival thread... we have a club lupo stand then @ santa pod.. ur more than welcome to join us!!

and were camping out on the sat eve if that floats ur boat??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a gret day today people, rearly good show so far but disapointed not to see more of you lot there sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> , i only saw Linsey who came and said hello.

Sorry i cauldnt talk for long mate, was a very busy day for me lol smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That's ok I kinda forgot you were meant to be "working", there's me gabbling on laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I saw a Y-reg silver GTI in the queue on the way in (dunno who that was?) and the black one doing the sprint. My loopy was in the car park, fairly close to the front but Kam and Robin gave me a club stand pass before lunch so I invaded Club Polo's stand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bloody hot day, no surprises I have major sunburn (again) but good show overall I thought.

Glad I actually went and tried it rather than join the majority of all the "sit on the internet and moan about what it might be like" people... no offence wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Sorry no pics from me as quite franky, I couldn't be arsed to take any tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I was there and i saw Petrified giving it some up the strip! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> was fun.

lost track of the ammount of times I crunched the gears blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

best time was a 15.7 but got to find out my 0-60 which was 7.5 seconds biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

saw quite a few people there I knew and got my rematch against the tt engined clio! ( blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Had a great time yesterday but forgot the sun lotion so suffering today. Saw a few lupos on the sprint but where was everyone else. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Had a great time yesterday but forgot the sun lotion so suffering today. Saw a few lupos on the sprint but where was everyone else. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

we were basking in the fact that we saved £90 by not going for 2 days or camping tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

what happened to the weather! dare i say it was even quite cold today!

we still had a good time though. lovely to see Al, Carl, Garth, Luke and Kady again!

show was smaller than i had imagined but still some stunning cars running the sprint and in the show and shine.

saw rally baz's car on the photo wall and in the car park too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

took ages to drag myself away from the KW stand sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i want some!

Jen x

Edited by gurl_racer

So is it a thumbs up?

This is the 1st time I have not went to Inters for 10 years and by the sound of things it was a good show, please tell me it wasnt all good huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

for what i paid to get in i wasnt all that impressed, but was worth it to see certain people, and for the drive down and back smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I rearly had a good weekend, didnt get much of a chance to look round as i was working in the hot weather sweating.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sweating:" border="0" alt="sweating.gif" />

Nice to see every one again, sorry i didnt get much of a chance to speek sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Only just got home after taking down the race center.

Any one got any pictures to put up (Al smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

That's ok I kinda forgot you were meant to be "working", there's me gabbling on laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont worry about it mate, so did i somtimes lol but it was nice to see you again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

was ok been to worse shows would of been good to see a handling track as well as the drag strip . worth meeting joe jen luke and kady and feeling the power of hanz laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

was ok been to worse shows would of been good to see a handling track as well as the drag strip . worth meeting joe jen luke and kady and feeling the power of hanz laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the handling track was next to the drag strip confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

the handling track was next to the drag strip confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Only the fulda tyre man was alowed to use that.

int1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

int9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

hehe nice pics of the golf gti Al when it was working hehe

ill get joe to post the one of you up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i enjoyed it but i didnt feel the chilled atmosphere like there normally is at dub shows.

Jen x

p.s WELL DONE LUKE im impressed wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> (does the mug not count?!?! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> )

hehe nice pics of the golf gti Al when it was working hehe

ill get joe to post the one of you up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Please dont thats just cruelty, i hate myself enough without having pics of me splashed all over the internet sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Those entrance photos were wicked. Hopefully put in a order this week.

Only saw one other GTi which was parked near the tyre testing section. Did see a tasty modded green Lupo with twin exhaust as I came in. Anyone on here ??

Favourite car of the show was the white Oettinger MK5 GTi. Hopefully sort out some pics tonight.

i had a treat of a weekend, was on the PVW stand. really enjoyed the drag strip action, some really fast cars and it was nice to be so close to the action.

Those entrance photos were wicked. Hopefully put in a order this week.

Only saw one other GTi which was parked near the tyre testing section. Did see a tasty modded green Lupo with twin exhaust as I came in. Anyone on here ??

Favourite car of the show was the white Oettinger MK5 GTi. Hopefully sort out some pics tonight.

If it had black rear badges and a centre exit exhaust it was Jens old 1.0. A lad called daryl owns it now. He races in the VW Cup in the beetle that you probably saw on the strip a few times (it was having a few teething troubles I think).

Edited by syphon123

I treated myself to some new chrome wolfsburg edition mirror clips and door locks..put my bargaining head on and got for a tenner for the two. Got a bargin bucket from the Meguires stand and also some new tyres for me new wheels so I can finally get them on the car. Got 4 Toyo TIS for £160..were cheaper than anywhere else I have looked so thought I'd get them. Also got myself some new mats for the car. Nice black ones with Lupo in silver.

All in all I had a great weekend so I hope you will do a club stand next year if it is held there again as I would go again(and not just cause its a 10min drive away whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" /> )

Edited by Luppie70

Here are some pics Kadys Dad had taken at the show Picture003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Picture020.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

had to sneek in a couple of photos of the offroaders I see smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Maybe that beetle will get sorted aswell soon....

int7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

8v eaton... nice Picture018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by Adam-B