Test

Crusoe

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, from doing that survey to you "over-400 ers" must have dressed as a vampire whilst pulling your partners hair, ravaging her with a corn on the cob and being videoed by your best mate who fiddles with your bottom in between your partner sticking their finger up it.

Riiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhtttttt ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mind you, if I hadnt met the last missus, I'd be stuck on 200 huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not bad for an old gezzer eh??!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

*Cough* Sweet & innocent over here, actually! *Cough*

*cough* choking on my tea *cough*

Lol

Anyone can lie to give the *right* impression!!

Crusoe lied to get his score up into the 200's !!!

So, from doing that survey to you "over-400 ers" must have dressed as a vampire whilst pulling your partners hair, ravaging her with a corn on the cob and being videoed by your best mate who fiddles with your bottom in between your partner sticking their finger up it.

Everything but the presence of the best mate and the finger bum interface, yep, spot on. Oh, and no vampire stuff, vampires scare the crap out of me. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Everything but the presence of the best mate and the finger bum interface, yep, spot on. Oh, and no vampire stuff, vampires scare the crap out of me. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Corn Cob?? Damn, that's scary!!! Lol

Lol....isn't that a brass instrument?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

347, halfway between you +400 paedos and the virgin mary, nickilupo!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I got 291, was the ex who sent it to me who got 445 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Didn't know you used to date Gary Glitter Crusoe!?! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

347, halfway between you +400 paedos and the virgin mary, nickilupo!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Didn't know you used to date Gary Glitter Crusoe!?! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Welcome back Will.

When's McGargoil gonna be visiting?

MacGargoil is in waiting for beckham fluffing a penalty at the worldcup!!hehe, Bollox I hope he can remember his macpassword as its a while since he's used it!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

McZippy's the same, he needs to refresh his McMemory!

the virgin mary, nickilupo!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'm not *that* sweet & innocent!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No comment on score... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

...but look here...

Educational for the ladies and fun for the guys too!

PC or what!

Oh! and OWL: what sort of crap institution do you attend if they won't let you access adult content?

S! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />