Fast badgers, beware everyone!!!!!

ArosaPD

Couldn't believe what I saw coming home from work tonight. Stopped on a windy back road and this badger came from nowhere and ran into my front NSF bumper at 65 MPH causing a right load of damage...... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Oh well, here I go again. I hit this monster on a windy back road to my house at 11:45 tonight, the road was slippery/wet and the biggest badger I've ever seen was right in the middle of it, on a normally fast right hand bend....oh ******!!! I touched the brakes and the car started sliding sideways so had no choice but to come off the brakes and sacrafice this poor ole badger. Damage seems to be smashed front bumper (Upper/Lower), smashed front fog and there seems to be very little left of my inner arch cover. I will take some piccies later today, if anyone has any of the afore mentioned parts for sale I'd definately be interested in them.

Mark rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

mates dad hit a badger in his M3, ****ed the engine, bumper, crossmember, it was a right old mess!

shame to kill wild life, a guy round here swarved to miss a deer and killed himself instead! you did the right thing!

I seem to see a dead badger roadside most journeys now. It seems the population is being slowly wiped out by cars! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

My dad hit one when we had a Sharan and i think it caused about £800 worth of damage!

Bumper, rad loadsa stuff! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

damagebumper2sm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Damagearch2sm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Mark

So it's just Bodger from now on is it? YOU MURDERER!!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry to see that mate. They're solid little gits aren't they. At least you're doing your bit to keep down bovine TB. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I seem to see a dead badger roadside most journeys now. It seems the population is being slowly wiped out by cars! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

From the sound of the damage caused to the M3 i think the badgers are having a fair go at the car population too! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Never a nice feeling when u hit somethin like tht, better the badger than you tho.