On Max Power

Tigz™

Searching for something on Max Powers web site.

Come acrross this.

Wasn't this lad a member?

Was he selling the car?

I cant remember the silly fogs and mirrors..

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=5219&s=3

{B5D2A03D-DB27-4F56-8A71-E31157151EFE}.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

"Engine Mods: Cat Back Custom Powerflow System.K&N Induction Kit.

Power (bhp): 115"

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

it was My Lupos aka Gareth , and it has piss off as the number plate , he was at E38 last year and now has an accord with black wheels

edit* just thinking there , gareths was the 75BHP 1.4 yet this new owner is saying its got 115BHP , now how the feck did they get to that number ?? and yet they quote 11secs for the 0-60 time even though the sport is a baw hair under 10

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

How about a 3L

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=3413&s=3

ycar_lupo_01.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Now thats shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Not sure about the choped lowering springs blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Now thats shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Not sure about the choped lowering springs blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

my thoughts exactly, why not buy a proper set of coilovers swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

but chopping springs is about as safe as jumping off a cliff cause you will end up heating the springs and then that will ****** the spring rates etc up

• 2 months later...

LOL!!! Sorry, not been on the forum for a while.... This made me laugh loads!! As if 115bhp????? As you say, unless something has been done?

I sold the car ages ago to Rhys, he has made a few mods to the car since! I miss the car loads! (Mainly miss the sound of the exhaust and the GTI interior!!

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> can I put my car on max power?

I got some really dirty shots, and pics of it on standard springs with no interior. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

although it now does 0-70 quicker than a standard sport will do 0-60 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Petrified

Black Lupo: No likey sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

3L Lupo: Likey very much! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

S!