How many cards have you got today?

tdwindustries

i got 1, and some manly products from lush, thorntons choccies,a designer household item wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />, and a few fun bits and peices for later wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Irony is so funny!

Ironing is not funny at all. I have big pile to do on the spare bed. Standing for hours on end getting sore legs and hot...

WANTED: 4 x shell suit, various colours, size medium.

Oh! irony... IRONY!

DOH! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I got airmail from hong kong biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

just one of my ebay purchases tho rather than a V.Card

she'll love you long time laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> check with putney on spotting ladyboys though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

edit - up to 3 cards now tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

blank ones that youve bought???? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

why would anyone buy blank ones, prewritten is much less effort biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

didn't buy any this year, if i sent one and word got out then they'd all want one. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Right here goes...

val_dice_out.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

val_dice_in.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

...and to think I done the flowers and perfume thing! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Guess she'll be paying for dinner tonight!

Silver!

Lol @ the fluffy dice!

We decided to do something slightly different this year. We bought each other a rambling rose bush, one red, one white (as per our wedding roses), which will be planted together and hopefully intertwine.

Thought it was a bit different to the usual.

Oh, and she should be getting a bunch of roses arrive for her at work too, but she doesn't know that yet!! Lol

We decided to do something slightly different this year. We bought each other a rambling rose bush, one red, one white (as per our wedding roses), which will be planted together and hopefully intertwine.

Jeez... thank funk I got fluffy dice...

Gardening takes up way tooo much time! Not to say anything about the 'm' word! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm going to put them in 'her' black Punto, they'll look better!

S!

PS Nice idea actually. I'll keep it in mind for when I'm nearing the bad books! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

she asked for your hairy balls and you got her furry cubes? lol

I don't have hai...

Oops! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm going to put them in 'her' black Punto, they'll look better!

that was probably her idea all along! hehe

not got any yet sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hope youve remembered Joe...tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehe

Jen x

PS Nice idea actually. I'll keep it in mind for when I'm nearing the bad books! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That's ok - I'm going to remember the furry dice for when she's in my bad books!! Lol

Well considering how many lasses I have dated in the last 2 years I think that my so far total of NONE is pretty disappointing. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Off to the gf's later though, so hopefully there will be one waiting for me there.

That's ok - I'm going to remember the furry dice for when she's in my bad books!! Lol

Swap:

1 pair black hairy fluffy dice for 1 set www.clubarosa.co.uk decals.

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Edited by Silver!

I have a sneaking suspiscion that my boss has sent several out on my behalf to women around the building. doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

None, but apparently I'm "a *******" so I didn't expect any.

Ouch. Funny how we're all lovely persons after things go pear-shaped! Women are never at fault!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Crikey Steve you are an old romantic!

Mrs WP is a lucky lady tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Naturally wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

But don't tell anyone!!