How many cards have you got today?

tdwindustries

None here, though I don't think the post has been today confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

That's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None, but apparently I'm "a *******" so I didn't expect any.

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Same here. Thats what I've been told.

None this year.

Not really bothered as Valentines day is a day for me to visit the cemertary (sp). 4 years today my girlfriend died from Meningitis (sp again). We were very very close.

Aww, thats not a nice things to happen on Valentines Day - do you go and remember all the good times you had together, cos I'm sure thats how she would like to be remembered smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh and valentines cards......none for me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But I am getting dinner cooked for me tonight wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Not really bothered as Valentines day is a day for me to visit the cemertary (sp). 4 years today my girlfriend died from Meningitis (sp again). We were very very close.

thats really sad sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

sorry to hear that.

For card's i have none angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> for flower's and anything like that i don't think luke know's what flower's are.

Does anyone want to give luke the lesson's of what flower's are. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

bound to be some at the shell garage on the way home mate, worth a punt for a fiver, she might be worth it. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I want nice one's not one that have been left outside all day in the wind. Knowing my luck the only one's that will be left are the one's with no flower's left and just the stems.

I don't need the talk about the bird's and the bee's thanks if i every do i know where to go thank's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

LUKE I WANT SOME FLOWER'S.

See if that help's!

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

LUKE I WANT SOME FLOWER'S.

What's that? You like Alton Towers??

(I find selective deafness helps you out of alot of situations Luke wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

(I find selective deafness helps you out of alot of situations Luke wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

don't you lot incurage him.

But flower's would be nice as i have never had flower's for the years we have been together biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

But flower's would be nice as i have never had flower's for the years we have been together biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What's that? You'd happily give up roses for a sprig of heather?? Ah, that's sweet!

He he he

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

NO

Edited by PlayGirl Arosa

What's that? You like Alton Towers??

hehe youve got an answer for everything havent you!!! poor hannah tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

@kady - i got the impression luke would be a romantic, maybe hes got something up his sleave for tonight?

@kady - i got the impression luke would be a romantic, maybe hes got something up his sleave for tonight?

Yes, why do you ladies love to spoil any chance we have of surprising you by moaning (often before the event!) about what we should be doing for you? Kinda spoils the romance!!

What like cook or something the only thing he can cook is pizza laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He is i romantic sometimes. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Just the one, Mrs Wembley (who's old enough to remember that??!!)

I am old enough to remember...

We bought each other a rambling rose bush, one red, one white (as per our wedding roses), which will be planted together and hopefully intertwine.

Aaaah, all becomes clear!!!

Sorry to hear that mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

As for valentines - I got my usual one. From my Dad. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

As for valentines - I got my usual one. From my Dad. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yes, I always got one from my Mum. She seems to have no concept of how much I hate that. It's just wrong!

I think (hope) she's stopped sending them now. If not, I'm going to burn her

My Dad's done it since I was about 8 or 9 - didn't want me feeling left out. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is my 25th valentines day as a singleton, out of a possible 26... rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My Dad's done it since I was about 8 or 9 - didn't want me feeling left out. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is my 25th valentines day as a singleton, out of a possible 26... rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That's not a good record. Even mine's not THAT bad!! Lol

Nah, its all good - means I don't get depressed about being single - I'm used to it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Got romantic takeaway curry for 3 with my folks tonight! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Got 1 from the future wife.

A female work colleague gave me the sob story on Monday that she has never had flowers for 5 years. So I buy some 'I love you ' Guliyan chocolates and hide them in her draw this morning before she gets in. Comes to 11 am and she shouts out in front of 30 people ' Who bought me these chocolates '

I dont know how I did not go bright red and just denied I bought them all day.

And you wonder why you have not had flowers in a while