pcd on a mini

scoobydoo

If you're trying to fit old mini wheels on a Loop, then they will fit if you get wobble bolts, possibily need spacers. Not sure whether even in 13" they'll clear the brakes though.

forgot about the new mini. was talking bout the old one and was thinking exactly that. putting mini lites on. there are loads for sale on ebay from some company gettin rid of them.

was thinkin of 14's although suppose they're superlites rather than mini lites, but it says mini fitment so i needed the the pcd to c if they'd go on.

Cheers folks

Glen

Edited by scoobydoo

Compomotive do a Minilite / Superlite replica but of much better quality. They should be available in the correct VW PCD and offset and even in bigger sizes than 13" if required.

I saw replica 'new' mini cooper allys online yesterday for Ă‚ÂŁ80 each (feel the quality from here can't you) and wondered how they would look on a Lupo myself.

Found the VW 'Starlite' alloys in a dealer catalogue too (look like minilites) for Ă‚ÂŁ100 each.

Don't use wobble bolts...

Smoor do replica Mini Lites, in varying finishes, and in varying width's, in 4x100 pcd. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Dubya