Odd choice I know

tdwindustries

if it's still covered by it's network Q warrenty (see the sticker but not sure if it has any left) get it off sharpish and check it out. If he never drove it in the rain and has the hardtop on he might never have felt the need for the new seals.

If you want to go fast in a VX just buy the turbo one! Then have a word with Regal or Courtney or the like and get it tuned a little.

If you want to go fast in a VX just buy the turbo one! Then have a word with Regal or Courtney or the like and get it tuned a little.

you'd have thought it'd be that easy wouldn't you....but standard turbos are too hairy for their own good...let alone tuned examples

For the price of a turbo you could get an N/A on throttle boddies which is lighter, more nimble, and generally better. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

essential requirements for driving to the lytleton every now and then!

Its gotta sound nice when you boot it out of there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

plates from www.gtgrafix.com

ask for 75% size. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The place just hasn't got the same caliber of women on the winter. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The place just hasn't got the same caliber of women on the winter. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

i said that to sid but he insists it's still good

pound for pound...visit per visit...i think meechu is the place for ladies. maybe you could correct me on that though?

Mechu is pretty good still. Depends on what class of woman you want. If your average student will suffice then unfortunately selly oaks your best bet, crawling with them. You have to put up with people writing cheques for pints though. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

no-ones still interested in this thread are they? Tim bought a vauxhall.....the end.

no-ones still interested in this thread are they? Tim bought a vauxhall.....the end.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i think it blossomed like a like a little flower for a while...

selly oaks don't mean shiit to me...i'll ask my mate

Selly oaks a crap hole and there's only a couple of pubs but its student central. Otherwise the lyttleton is still a good choice. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />