Taken the Lupo for it MOT today

Rookwise

It passed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only time I've taken a car for mot and passed first time. Am legal for another 12 months. The mot wasn't due until 21st Feb but I took it in early just incase anything was wrong. Can't believe how much an mot costs these days. Last time I only paid £15 (2 years ago) and its now £40 blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Mine ALWAYS pass first time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was about £260 to get my 106 though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i had split the anti-roll bar bushes , and damaged a few other bits

Last time I only paid £15 (2 years ago) and its now £40 blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Surely not ?

I paid £15 three years ago to have 125cc Motorcycle MOT Tested? My brother paid £30ish to MOT his car and that was 4 years ago!

It all depends on where you go. They can charge a range of prices. The place I usually go charges £25 still, but the place I went to recently was £40.

And I'm sure the bike was cheaper than the car, but again, that was a different place.

and beware, the mot doesnt mean or guarantee 12 months legal driving.... its only means the car was legal at the test - if one of ya brake light bulbs goes right after its passed the cops can still fine ya for it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Surely not ?

I paid £15 three years ago to have 125cc Motorcycle MOT Tested? My brother paid £30ish to MOT his car and that was 4 years ago!

Still pay £15 for our motorbikes and the £15 for car MOT 2 years ago was with a discount as the garage is run by a family friend.

Their MOT's are £45 now. I was knocked £5 off. All cos of this new computerised system.

and beware, the mot doesnt mean or guarantee 12 months legal driving.... its only means the car was legal at the test - if one of ya brake light bulbs goes right after its passed the cops can still fine ya for it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

No **** sherlock tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by Rookwise

car MOT recomended price s 41.15 i think

Bike MOT i got for 10 quid other day, mate did my mot for 30 quid cash on the lupo, paassed with no problems

My car is 3 next month does that mean i will need to get it MOT'd?

Absolutely

Absolutely

Yup thought i would, ill get it done soon and then if there are any problems i can put it in before the waranty runs out. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />