Valentines Cards

Crusoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I never thought I'd hear you say such smutty things to me, especially when I'm talking about a Valentines Day card for my wife!! lol

I'll be spending this Valentines the way I spend most Valentines - at home, with my folks, sulking.

awww hug%20smilie.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

I don't need to stalk. I'm married! And I'm working on tuesday, which means I get out of cooking dinner for us!! So, it's just down to organising a card and some flowers, or something equally predictable.

It's a shame really though. I like Valentine's day. And I like buying her flowers etc. But it's so tacky now, cos (1) everyone does it and (2) it's almost expected of you. That, to me, spoils it.

Our first Valentine's day, we actually went away for the night. I dressed up in my DJ, picked her up from work, and wisked her off to a s****y hotel near Hinkley for 2 nights. It was lovely, and far more romantic than a bunch of over-priced roses. Wish I could do that this year!

Hinckley Island hotel / the hanover. On the A5.

Pretty pricey place.

No, can't remember the name of it off hand, but it has a moat. It's actually several miles away from Hinkley

just seen that liverpool/arsenal is on valentine's day huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> anyone know if it's sky?

reckon it is mate, ill be watching that rather than sat at home on my own.....seeing as no cards again this year... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by andyp

reckon it is mate, ill be watching that rather than sat at home on my own.....seeing as no cards again this year... sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

not sure i fancy my chances of watching it valentines day? missus uproar to the maximum

although it's the first anniversary a couple of days after that and she's more concerned about that...reckon i could sqaure with the right angles biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*COUGH* Still plenty available... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> *COUGH*

...free sample please! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The only good thing about Valentines imo is that its the day before my bday and im normally well stuck into the jack daniels by then!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Roses are red

My lupo is blue

Come for a drive

Then i can ride you (in the back seats)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Havnt tryed it yet< dont think i will either smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Roses are red

My lupo is blue

Come for a drive

Then i can ride you (in the back seats)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Havnt tryed it yet< dont think i will either smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice mix of filth, VW and romance. Two of my favourite things. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice mix of filth, VW and romance. Two of my favourite things. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Me to mate, but dont think Kady wauld see it that way laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Surely that's three things??

Oh no, we're going to get into the Spanish Inquisition sketch now!! Lol

Surely that's three things??

Oh no, we're going to get into the Spanish Inquisition sketch now!! Lol

question is who is brave enough to try it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

question is who is brave enough to try it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You're asking alot of questions. I didn't come on here expecting the Spanish Inquisition you know!!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You're asking alot of questions. I didn't come on here expecting the Spanish Inquisition you know!!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> sorry laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You set it up, and then you get let down rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I mean, it couldn't have been any more on a platter!

You set it up, and then you get let down rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I mean, it couldn't have been any more on a platter!

sticks and stones may break my bones

but whips and chains excite me

roses r red

violets r corny

when im with u

i feel horny!

sex is good

sex is fine

doin it doggy or 69

I wish i was a polo divided into two

the mint i give to others the hole i give to you