The Fox Again

luposteve

Hope u all like this one.i think it is much better then the yellow one i done.Tell me wot u think?and wot i coulld do two make it better. thanks

org

volkswagen_fox_2005_.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

mod

volkswagen_sexy_as_fuck_fox145888.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

To be honest mate, it looks a little cartoony.

Dont know if its cos theres a couple of smug chaps in the seats, but the wheels and bumpers seem on the large side?

Isn't one of them a woman?! Get rid of the intercooler and put a slatted grill in there and it would look ace.

yea i like it much more now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> might have a go at puting some shorter mirrors on now and make it wiperless biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i will post a pic if it looks allright

i hope you dont mind steve, but i had a go at your photoshop, and i thought it looked quite cool so i thought id post it stevesfoxedit1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by payna

any better attempts. My one is the best .i am sorry but yours is all blurry on the wheels biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

any better attempts welcome wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looks good in the latter . but could you put BBS RC's on it and honeycomb grill for a look?

Oi scuse me are you paying attention blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I ain't got paintshop pro to put BBS RC's and a honeycomb grill top and bottom. What about giving it a golf gti goatee style?

just some ideas

the 'better attempts' comment was directed towards andyp!

yeah it is blurry, whereas yours is a really sharp image. i need more practice!

but iam trying my best! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by payna

the 'better attempts' comment was directed towards andyp

hey was meant to be a joke... looking at what amount of tyre was on the wheel.....never slagged the shops off mate..reckon they are quality...

think the first one looks the bloomin' bollox mate reall skills- but likin the short mirror and no wipers too!!!

keep up good work lol

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

i'm not sure on the new fox but the more i see photoshop work on them the more i think hmmm they actually look pretty cool. its the front lights i really like the round lupo lights. looks so retro! and they seem to have lost the whole retro beetle thing with the fox.