Mk1 Seat Arosa Sport

PlayGirl Arosa

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would update the thread a little.

As most of you all ready know so idiot drove into the side of the Arosa in mid September resulting in the following damage:

004-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-2.jpg

012.jpg

It was borderline right off but due to the condition of the car and the fact that I pleaded to the garage and the insurance company not right it off the repairs were approved and off it went to the body shop!

Got this one pic of the repairs taking place at the body shop:

DSC00432.jpg

It was back from the body shop in a couple of weeks, they had trouble matching the paint so it would have been back sooner but it was worth the wait! They did a fantastic job and the paint match is spot on! It now has a rear bumper the same color as the rest of the car too :D :D :D they also repaired the two damaged wheels too so now all my wheels are in as new condition!!!! happy days!

A couple of little mods coming up hopefully this week so when there done will get some new pics up of her with the new paint :)

That is all for now :)

Luke

Well I managed to get out and give the Arosa a quick wipe over today and take some pictures! As you can tell by the brake discs its not moved for a while (3 weeks to be exact!)

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

Only little modification is that I have replaced the Team Dynamics center cap stickers with some Seat ones but as we say all the little mods make a difference :)

That is all for now!

Cheers dude, its getting there! I brought the badges off ebay very cheap put they are well made and look good!

No more mods planed at the moment as I'm happy with the way it is looking! Just a few bits and bobs to tidy up so this will be the last update for a while, plan is to just keep it clean and do more shows with it next year!

Hopefully the next major mod will be the engine conversion, now is a good time to start thinking about it as I dont't need it (because I have the Caddy now).

Cheers dude, its getting there! I brought the badges off ebay very cheap put they are well made and look good!

That's what I've done with the Borbets, SEAT centre caps :D

The Arosa is looking very nice :D

• 3 months later...

Brought some new rims for the Rosa, plan is to get them painted satin black (Don't want them shiny i.e gloss)

Also got a spoiler (same as Emz's) being painted now!

Spoiler should be fitted soon and wheels when ever I have the money lol!

cuprawheels.jpg

Do you guys and girls think i should run spacers with the Cupra wheels, I know nothing about offsets ect?

Wow, those will look sweet, need to pop the center off and tell us what the offset is. Then again I'm sure someone on here will know.

B)

Cheers dude! If no one replies I will take a look tomorrow and get back to you on that!

165/40 but only Nankang (unless you want to hint for Kumho from Japan)

195/40, lots of choice, expensive, and not THAT low profile, suit the rolling radius of standard wheels though.

Brdigestone do a 165/45/16 again only in japan but a tyre

company that already sells bridgestone stuff SHOULD be able to

get a hold of them.

big, non smooth 5 spokes on an Arosa sport is perfect