January Sheffield Meet Discussion

csi_bha

They p1ssed me off so I've moved shifts to another building and also changed the shift to working on the Saturday. Got an easy day now. Open up at 6:30 for swimming club. Supervise until 9am. Teach until 12pm. Supervise until 2pm and then changeover with another duty supervisor. 2pm-6pm is whatever I feel like doing.

Probably mess in the plant room and filter house. See what needs doing.

Will be able to try out my TomTom Go 300 that weekend as well. Its still in the box all sealed up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<< Possable

Are you going to try and come then?

They p1ssed me off so I've moved shifts to another building and also changed the shift to working on the Saturday. Got an easy day now. Open up at 6:30 for swimming club. Supervise until 9am. Teach until 12pm. Supervise until 2pm and then changeover with another duty supervisor. 2pm-6pm is whatever I feel like doing.

Probably mess in the plant room and filter house. See what needs doing.

Will be able to try out my TomTom Go 300 that weekend as well. Its still in the box all sealed up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well were all happy your comeing and the date is settled laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> rearly looking foreward to it and showing off Kadys new seat arosa aswell biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<<< Possable

With the loop???!? shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

lol not yet mate, got a few months of saving for mapping as yet.

JBS want £550 plus VAT!

Hows the loop looking now, need me to come and help you build it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , if you worked for VWR you wauld have to build a car in 4 weeks sweating.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sweating:" border="0" alt="sweating.gif" /> which wauld involve alot of late nights closedeyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":closedeyes:" border="0" alt="closedeyes.gif" />

On the bike if its still working.

Broke down again tonight for 5 mins then fixed its self again.

Avoid using the Saxo if possable lol

If you need a lift let me know laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If you need a lift let me know laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

or me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll be there in spirit!!! Will still be on the plane with a load of pi**ed up women when you're all in Sheffield....sympathy please sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Want to swap laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Certainly would - you'll have to wear the "slapper slogan" t-shirt though!! Am planning on wearing the t-shirt under a hoody and claiming to be too cold to take it off....ooohhh, the shame!!!

Yea no problem, they all around my age laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> o S**T i cant now im engauged, sorry, enjoy the flight laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll be there in spirit!!! Will still be on the plane with a load of pi**ed up women when you're all in Sheffield....sympathy please sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

lucky girl........................ cheeky.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheeky:" border="0" alt="cheeky.gif" />

Don't worry... if their píssed enough, they wont get on the plane wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

do that vixwagen, that would be funny!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yea no problem, they all around my age laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> o S**T i cant now im engauged, sorry, enjoy the flight laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sorry changed my mind, will swap laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i am gonna drag my sorry assed lupo down the a1 primer,bits missing,may put the roof rack on, leave unwashed , rat sstylez, or can't be arsed stylez