All i see is Arosa Arosa Arosa

emo_gazz

Hello people.

Just a little rant about the rosa for you all to read. I’ve had the Arosa for almost over a year now and i cant fault it in any way at all but when i bought the car it was the only one i had seen in the UK believe it or not. I'd never seen one in my local village, town or outside of the area.

Since havin the rosa all i ever see is Arosa's here Arosa's there. Mostly driven by old people, never any young people. Hope they don’t become the new Corsa's cause there like arses, everyone has um...

Cheers for readin the rant.

yeah i know the feeling mate , i had only ever seen one and then i got mine , since then theres mattie ( black ) , and old granny (silver), another old granny (black) , some random bird ( black ) and i was like damn , there getting more common but in the 15months i have had my car i have never seen another on in my colour till the other day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Well mate ive seen crap loads in Doncaster.

4 red ones like mine (old grannies and granddads)

1 gold one (dunno)

1 black one (some lass)

1 black MK1 (some lad)

1 purple MK1 (some old person)

1 red MK1 done up (dunno)

That’s why i wont a re spray, so its not like all the others. I want something that you can’t buy from the dealers. It just gets to me to see it becoming the new corsa and the new mini metro for old people.

Its only until you get something that no one has and then all of a sudden EVERYONE has them. (Old people as well)

Their no exactly common cars, I think the reason your seeing so many is because your looking for them.

The fact you can still count how many there are says something, could you imagine doing the same with a Corsa or fester?

I see more VX220s and Elises in Soton than Arosas wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Their no exactly common cars, I think the reason your seeing so many is because your looking for them.

The fact you can still count how many there are says something, could you imagine doing the same with a Corsa or fester?

I see more VX220s and Elises in Soton than Arosas wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

exactly what i was thinking, because you have one you now tend to notice them a lot more, when i had my axgt all i ever seemed to notice where ax's and axgt everywhere but im sure it was no more than usual....

Alfie

maybe you didnt see any be4 coz you wasnt looking for them??? i didnt think id seen many lupos till i had mine. its only as now iv got a lupo i keep my eyes open for them! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

My first encounter with an Arosa was the one my ex-girlfriend in Dublin had. I have to say there are/were more Arosas in Ireland than in the UK. SEAT in general have a higher profile across the Irish Sea.

I got my own Arosa after me and the girlfriend split up. Main reason I got it, apart from the fact it's a fantastic little car, was that there weren't that many about, and modding an Arosa is far cooler and challenging than modding a predictable Saxo or Corsa.

I now have a Lupo, but really wanted a newer Arosa if I could've gotten away with it. Rejoice in the fact you've got the VW group's best kept secret (even if they don't make them anymore) sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Andy