Oooh

mattie

Looks like somone burgled rgm and put all the parts on their car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its not an arosa any more, its been corsorised.

Lets not link this monstrosity to the arosa name. Lets call it a corosa. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What is it with the Spainish and doing this to SEATs? Last time the G/F went home she got me a Spanish car mag full of these monstrocities (sp) It made Max Power look tasteful!

can you get any worse than that?

challenge i see!

Yes you can get worse but not by a lot!

Mmmm, words fail me. You could sit at the side of the road and have a little picnic, putting all your sandwiches and alchopops on that monstrocity of a front spoiler. Bleed'in thing looks like granny's best table. Very very gross!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

To be totally honest i think with a more suitable front bumper that wouldnt actually look that bad it looks smartish now lets face it there is far worse cars out there than that

dont worry mine is gonna look nothing like that

wayne

e0460502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

you can see which half has been "styled" - and then above, its just a random lump of plastic to fill in the gaps on the cars bodywork!!! truely awfull dry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />

Do the Spanish have an equivalent name for Barry?

Apparenty the Spainsh for chav is "Macarra" that close enough? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...