I want these wheels! Invisible Split Rims?

montythemole

Saw these on another site, first pic looks a bit hoax, the car is floating, but the second you can see a reflection so assume it's some very strong clear plastic?!

spokelessrims14yv.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

spokelessrims25da.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

ALL SHOW and not for the GO, no doubt? Bit like my supposed mates from Chichester angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

i want a set so i can see my rear drums and tiny front disks laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD A CORSA OWNER IS THINKING EXACtLY THIS)

i want a set so i can see my rear drums and tiny front disks laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD A CORSA OWNER IS THINKING EXACtLY THIS)

They're probably following it up with "and if I fit some neons in the wheels arches you'll be able to see them at night too!"

monty what you doing on the corsa c website? not thinking of changing? and personally i wasnt convinced of them pictures as they would have to be super thick and heat resistant plastic to handle cornering forces and brake heat, if its a photoshop though hats off to the guy

wayne

• 4 weeks later...

if you can have mag wheels on bikes i'd think you could have the same for cars, closest i could find AxisMag_LiteGraphiteCar_sm.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

they do sell some quite cool 22 inch bently ones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> http://www.onlinetires.com/Wheels/Axis.htm