nfbr's TDI

nfbr

top job matey, looks proper bo.

in your adding up of what you spent on mods, you didnt include cambridge lights doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

what alloys are they?, they look stunning.

i keep deciding on alloys, but when i see others i change my mind.

i wanted toora plat 8's, then keskin kt5's but yours look fantastic too.

good job bud smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The tail lights have a long story behind them...

Friend of my mum had a Platinum lupo with cambs on, anyway, their was a small problem with her radio, so she left the car with me for the day to fit a new one. Needless to say she didnt notice the difference.

p.s. the alloys are a Fox Racing Fox3 Evo in Crystal Finish with 50mm VW badges on the original centre caps smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

very nice!! swaying me 2 get 16s instead of 15s!! hmm.......! does having diff size tyres put the speedo out by much confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Edited by LupoGirlRacer

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 months later...
nice mate looks lower than 35mm...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is about 30mm but looks lower cos i fall on the floor every time i try to take a pic from behind.

Does genuinely look low in the pics. I love the height that the front is at, but i'd like to drop more on the rear.

However when i get coilies i'm gona be keeping at 30mm till i get hold of some 40 profile tyres, then i'll drop her till she scrubs, n raise her a bit.

is about 30mm but looks lower cos i fall on the floor every time i try to take a pic from behind.

Does genuinely look low in the pics. I love the height that the front is at, but i'd like to drop more on the rear.

However when i get coilies i'm gona be keeping at 30mm till i get hold of some 40 profile tyres, then i'll drop her till she scrubs, n raise her a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

good lad... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> apart from the raise her a bit, bit... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

really love this car

always catches my eye

nice job al  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

such a kind man wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />