Most of the range!

chris260

Here's some of the more recent photoshops i've done. They've all got subtle mods, most major is the Passat coupe which looks good IMO. They should make one of these.

Volkswagen-Lupo-3L.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

VW-golf30-1280.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

PassatCoupe001_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

2004_Volkswagen_Phaeton_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

The lupo is just a 3L, basically standard apart from the wheels, lowered, de badged grill, tinted indicators, side repeaters removed and the lower bumper smoothed a little. Didn't really need anything else. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Bloody hell your good at photoshop they look right top class defo get them into PVW they are better than some of this months entries how do you get the wheel angle exactly right is it just a case of searching through loads of sites etc?

also how come them photos have just loaded up in a mattter of seconds on my screen?

show Mitch the 3L pic he will be in heaven

Bloody hell your good at photoshop they look right top class defo get them into PVW they are better than some of this months entries how do you get the wheel angle exactly right is it just a case of searching through loads of sites etc?

also how come them photos have just loaded up in a mattter of seconds on my screen?

show Mitch the 3L pic he will be in heaven

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Basically yes, getting a similar angle helps make it look more realistic but somtimes it's just a case of tweaking it with scale and skew until it looks right. I've got a load of pics of dubs on my hard drive anyway so i search through those and find a similar angle. The Phaeton has Techart Porsche wheels tho, those would make any car look sweet!

Can't help you with why they loaded up so fast mind, maybe photobucket was having a good day!

Chris what are the wheels on the loop???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're RSL's like AK Lupo has on his GTI but with a bigger dish. So nice! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />