Newbie......part question!

Forbez

Hey guys, i wonder if you could point me in the direction of the best prices for the wiper arms for the drivers side, on lupo Gti's.

I've got an Ibiza Cupra, but want aero wipers, and i know that these fit from a GTi.

So i was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of places and prices of the aero wipers, and arms please.

Cheers Tom

you'll need 2 of 6x2 955 410 c which are £36.27 each including vat, and 2 of 6x2 955 426 which are £12.86 each including vat. these are retail prices at vw!

passenger side is only available from vw with arm and blade (6x2 998 405 i think), and the drivers side has changed to 2 separate parts (6x2 955 410 c and 6x2 955 426)

Cheers Guys, i know i need the driver's side parts, i've checked eurocarparts, and gsf, but the arm's are the exensive bit.

Cheers for the help guys, looks like i'll be ordering them sometime this week.

Is there anywhere like www.vagparts.co.uk that may sell the parts a little cheaper??

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know of any VW forums that may offer discount to members, so i can get the parts with a little discount?

I know they aint that expensive, but having spent £400 on the car this month, and still waiting to order a FMIC, Coilovers, and maybe a carbon fibre bonnet im lookin to save a little.

Plus why not get discount, thats what its there for!

Ps. Cheers Martin, i thought about the renault blades, but i'd rather get it done properly, it looks so good with the lupo arms aswell.

• 2 weeks later...