lupo 20v turbo vid

Funk-star

Awsome hope i can get my deiselLeon to sound like that...LOL blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Awsome hope i can get my deiselLeon to sound like that...LOL blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im thinking more of a "rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle" sound biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im thinking more of a "rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle" sound biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Xactly blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I hired a seat (MPV THING) TDI same engine, and was very impressed gave it some major stick and it kept pulling and pulling, only bad point was getting used to the revs, if it was my car i would be putting front tyres on it all the time tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I hired a seat (MPV THING) TDI same engine, and was very impressed gave it some major stick and it kept pulling and pulling, only bad point was getting used to the revs, if it was my car i would be putting front tyres on it all the time tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I hired a seat (MPV THING) TDI same engine, and was very impressed gave it some major stick and it kept pulling and pulling, only bad point was getting used to the revs, if it was my car i would be putting front tyres on it all the time  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Must admit to liking the tractor pulling power ..Mid range torque is nice too...

Going to get a remap from Jabbasport soon as its more personal to the engine than Revo or a chip tuning box tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />