My Arosa 1.0S

cardaft

• 3 months later...

Was a nice day and so i cleaned the arosa, thought i would post some pic's of it.

arosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Arosa2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Arosa3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1010109.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by cardaft

Yeah they do look really smart i think smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

They do help a bit to reduce the spray but they are only quite short at the back, but they do stop the road grit getting on the bumper. The front mudflaps are longer and do more to stop spray and stone chips.

Front pair £22.95 part no is:6H0075111A

Rear pair £23.50 part no is:6H0075101SE

not alot really and they do really look good i think, seems to finish the car off.

Edited by cardaft

• 3 months later...

Loooks like its on hydrolics so you need to get some daytons laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i love the setting of the last photos. your sig looks great too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> cars looking lovely

Jen x

Thanks for your comment smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ,The pics were taken on the Yorkshire Dales near the Buttertubs on the Buttertubs pass, some good driving roads round there swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Loooks like its on hydrolics so you need to get some daytons laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

• 2 months later...

Just a couple more pics after i washed it today:

P1010223.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

P1010224.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

P1010232.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

P1010003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

P1010004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by cardaft

That is one mint condition Arosa, it doesn't even look like you use it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is one mint condition Arosa, it doesn't even look like you use it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Cheers, yeah it definately does get used laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i just try to keep it looking smart shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />