Central UK Meet

tdwindustries

What date works best for you?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have forgotten what I wrote on the other 2 polls, but seems they've vanished so I'll have to try and remember. Anyway, the first sunday is vaguely do-able but would be unpopular at home. WOuld prefer the Wed or Thurs, though I figure these will be very unpopular choices

ffs helps if i read the poll properly, i clicked on a saturday, but meant any saturday, or sunday

lemme know where, thats more important than when smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

is it going to be a 1 day thing , if so unfotunately it wont be worth 5 hour travel sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and that as well as if it was a weekend i could justify spending a fookin fortune on petrol

Probably recovering from eating all the pies last night sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Nottingham then, Sunday 25th?

Wheres Andy!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am now back, all be it very briefly.

Probably recovering from eating all the pies last night      sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was a great pie, but couldn't finish it ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />