Indicator flame surrounds

spikegti

i have just been looking on the net and i have found some really cool mini style inticator flame surrounds do you recon i sould get them for my gti?????

lupopic.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

i think they look well cool

Your choice as it is your car.

My thoughts are "chav". They would look very tacky on a gti. Only my thoughts though.

I would have to say a big NO, but as a couple of people have pointed out, it's your car, so it's your choice. But my opinion is not to do it. I've got normal 'chrome' surrounds on the ones on my Passat, and they look nice, but Hannah didn't want even them on the Loop, and I'm inclined to agree. Not that they'd look bad, I just think it's better without on that. And the flame ones can only be 100 times worse.

Still, if you did put them on, I reckon it'd be a CL first, which is always a claim to fame!!

Sometimes there's a reason it hasn't been done already...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was trying to be tactful!! Lol

Sometimes there's a reason it hasn't been done already...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed!!

Looks a bit too Lax Power for my liking!

But then again it is your choice and you should modify your car for your own admiration,not what everyone else thinks.

I'm hoping to have all if not most of my planned mods done to the loop for next season.Most of which probably won't suit alot of peoples tastes but it'll be original!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />