More pics of my lupo

spikegti

Just cos Im bored wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You could have cleaned the bird crap off first!

Stunning colour.

In all my time I have still not seen one in that colour in the flesh.

Any plans?

yea lots but lack of money is a big problem, new alloys, get it tuned i dunno wnat to make it different from all the others out there

yea i really couldnt be bothered to clean it

As i said get your damn priorities right, cleaning the car should come before drinking wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> jokin

That is defo THE BEST colour for the Gti's though just a shame they didnt do the other lupos in that colour, what you need now though is the interior out of the colour concept lupo on ebay

looks tasty - even though its filthy!

was gonna wash mine today but il just wait till friday morning before e38 shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Here you go people more pics of my motor now nice and clean, sorry about the boot the amp wiring is very untidy its one of thoses "il do it later" jobs!!

lupofront.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupoback.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

install.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

See, thats much nicer clean isn't it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Been an explosion of Raven Blues in the last year. This time last year I think it was only Gargoils and maybe one other, now the forums crawling with them! Great looking colour though, so its good.

Edited by AndyW

tis indeed sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> not letting anyone open it or its going to fall out i think! well maybe not quite but the end nearest the front drops down and it jams. bloomin annoying

Jen x

you fix windows for a living?! looks like its my lucky day then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ill just flutter my eyelashes at e38 and im sure youll take a gander for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Jen x