Club Lupos newest member!

Tigz™

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess whos Birthday it is today biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wow she 1 already Andi blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Albie is now 8.5 months and trying to walk scary too to see em grow up so quick blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Happy Birthday Mini Tig.

Whens she starting her first project car? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She had a fab day, Emmas mum did her a little party, and you should have seen all the pressies!

Cant belive its going so quickly sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

thats great, i almost wish i could be a baby so i could sit and sleep in a seat like that. she just needs a pink fluffy race helmet now with rose tinted visor. pink racing gloves and boots? lets see some sponsors branding too lol.

Shes just climed up onto the sofa on her own! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

She'll be saying that about you in a few years wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats matey,

glad to hear everythings all good.

Taz

Cheers matey yep pleased as punch just too baby busy somtimes...

Hope your well any wayz ..

# coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• 1 month later...

Nice one ahhh Heres our little man in his Postman Pat PJ's albiepat1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

albiepat2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

:lo: that made me giggle like a girl!

Cool looking kid mate.

Didn't think Id say it, but looking forward to another wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What you feeding him?!

Blimey, for some reason it's been ages since I read this thread. Can't believe how much she's grown Andi!!

You must be soooo chuffed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />