*Newbie*

AbiL

Hello and welcome Abi

Ill prob see you around sometime,you dont live far at all from me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

More lupos in the area now,wwoooooooohhhhoooooooo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tom

welcome. any pictures?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't scare the poor girl off!!

Welcome to the club. Ignore the pervs lol

Hello,

Yeah thats me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ,not been for a couple of weeks now over to Altrincham,theres a lot of genuine nice people there like yourselves but there seems to be too many to55ers around these days.

Im from near Ashton under lyne smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tom

well there is pictures of my car in the for sale section before a bougt it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so check it out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />