miltek exhaust gti

nix

miltek will start production depending on interest i dont know how to do a poll can someone help me please while away for a week. i will speak to them with how many people are interested when i get back thank you nix

They are nice systems though Tim.

My mate had a supersprint on his last VR.

He desided to go away from supersprint on the new VR so went for a full stainless Miltek system.

It sounds very nice, much better than his Supersprint did, with or with the centre box.

The quality is on par, if not better than supersprint, and it was a fraction of the price of the mild steel supersprint.

Nice Sig Chris.

Gonna steal that idea wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tbh when I buy a new exhaust i'll be looking for more power. You can take it for granted that it will be noisier to some degree.

Janspeed have a good reputation for giving a performance gain. Basically Tim needs to get his finger out, get the job finished and post some results!

If all looks good then that is the way I will go for def.

Yeah so am I Tim give them a kick up the ass and get it sorted wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mate feel free to kick em, trust me I am more frustrated than you!  Its a little bit out of their control right now - fingers crossed next week will have some results!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for being thick tim, but how can an exhaust they are making be out of their control?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

sorry for being thick tim, but how can an exhaust they are making be out of their control?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe its the remap?

Tell them to hurry up Tim tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 1 year later...