Edition 38

hanley

are you sure we can all pay on the gate it's just my other mate from mkcruise is having a small stand and they have been told to pay in advance

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u wanna meet up on the way down then? if anyone else coming from round our way or even on places we pass on way down could join on, it would be good to try get a load on the motorway in all lanes and slow traffic down lol could say it was cause of rising fuel prices biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> even get on tv lol

• 2 weeks later...

SOUTH EAST LONDON biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

SILVER LUPO SPORT 6SPEED SUPERCHARGED surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

BBS SPILTS 7&71/2 X 15

FK KONIGSPORTS COILOVERS

R32 FULL LEATHER INTERIOR

42 DESIGN GUAGES tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Edited by LUPOCHARGED

Hiya JJ

What day are you going on though?

Ive still not decided whether going late on saturday or early on sunday confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

At the moment its just myself and dad going along in my Loop biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

T

Quick question as never been before, as it's a two day event can you go for just one day?

And if you really like it, live just down the road and decide to come back the Sunday as well do you have to pay again or will the entry get you in both days?

Hopefully will have the Golf running so give it it's first outing (mostly to get laughed at I feel!) or if the Cupra arrives in time I'll have that!

Quite fancied going to E38 but my Lupo's embarrassingly standard a the moment (except some stereo) as i'm waiting for my wheels to arrive blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Don't really fancy attending with a bog standard looking Loop especially as mine is only a 1.4s!!

Don't really fancy attending with a bog standard looking Loop especially as mine is only a 1.4s!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well ours is only a 1.0E, so I wouldn't worry about it!!

It doesn't matter that it's standard. Will be nice to see some well looked after standard ones there I reckon. Come along!!

Sorry to be crude, but I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say I'd rather you spelled come in this way, rather than yours! Something unerving about it!! Lol

What a mouthful man  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

especially with this comment afterwards...hehe

*sorry*

Don't apologise....I had the same thought

i might have mine on the road by then, hopefully, would like to show it if thats ok? could you pencil me in? if i am not on the road al be down with my dad in his mk2 golf vr6!