Selling Ragtop Lupo

Ncatlupo

Hi... I need your help! 

I have a canary yello 02 lupo that was a gift from my late uncle! However, I’ve had some seriously bad personal issues with an ex who not only did he cause damage to the car, he stalked me and family members who have drove her... 

i don’t feel safe in her but she’s got potential to be a great car... I wanted to give her a second chance but far far away from where I live.

i need to let go as it’s too painful to have her but if someone would want to give her a chance it may help... 

i can give you all the details you need for her ... 

I'm just unfortunately out of options now as I can’t afford to do what’s needed to her... 

thank you. 

Edited by Ncatlupo

There's a yellow open air on eBay too.

Engine is an extreme.

I assume it has sentimental value?

If you're semi local I'll happily form a posse and give him an anonymous surprise to save a Lupo.

Yeah, us lupo/arosa people are an elite group who strongly help others within our clan... :)

(And there are more of us than them). Picture a street full of Lupos turning up blocking the area off. Nowhere to run....

post a few pics inside and out of your canary

Edited by mk2

We are fortunate to have a voice of the forum who sums this up very well  - it's Liam Nieeson, however he should have said  "Lupo" but fluffed his line and said "Daughter":

The particular skill set he was referring to that we have as a forum is diagnosis of cold start issues and weird noises...

Seriously, that's a crappy situation, hope you get your Lupo sorted with a new home.

• 4 weeks later...