Styling in a couple of seconds and little work.

Hustler22

Don't no why I am still alive but i can sure say i would definately buy another seat or vw have you seen this pic at just 50 mph my car flipped 4 times landing upside down, the structure soon saved my life.

the glass trail starts about 70 metres from where i landed still strapped in to my seat belt. my car had changed more after these pictures were taken as I had added a new exhuast and a little sticker that covers the third brake light to show "arosa" when you stop.. a little decal of nikala the page 3 girl net to each seat one to make it look a bit cheesier.

see the pics here.

http://hadsarosa.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

hads arosa anyone have any idea of whats needs doing except writting it off?

unbelieveable. good you are ok.

not much to do apart from write it off. dont thinks its very repairable, might be some parts though. wait for the argument with insurance they buy another one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I personally feel gutted for you! I'm sorry man!

I feel proud to own a car that could withstand a crash like that. I hope you feel ok. I know it was your pride and joy, but lets face it. You are alive and here to drive another Vag car.

I was only doing 40 with some dick driving in the centre of the road, cutting a corner, with full beam on. had to swerve and hit the kerb. that made me bounce back into the centre which hit the next oncoming car. after that I ended up rolling over four times and 70metres down the road.

the git who caused it all got away and the guy I hit only had a puncture.

as its only a mk1 there are no airbags just standard crumple zones and good workmanship.

I did however manage to fill the police car up with all my belongings such as sub, Cd player, any any other stuff.

I had to go back to the car in the morning to get some photos on me phone and retrieve the tenner i left in the ashtray. since I need it for the next set of wheels

no point having the lexus light cos i only have one. the alloys are kerbed beoyned repair and even one spoke has snapped on the rear driver side. i even had a new dietrich front bumper due to a garage today, what an ass. I will put the bumper on ebay as soon as it arrives no good for a while. or make me a sensible offer. cost £214. look at www.cessories.com under arosa/lupo and then dietrich the black one. these are specially made to order so can not be returned.

if anyone wants a new mk1 rear bumber in vgc flash red they can have it for a tenner to get it out of the garage. was only on the car for a month when I bought it.

No way man that's soo bad! Really glad you got out OK though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Bet you're glad you didn't buy a Saxo or anything like that!

No one has a new rosa for sale in this area as they are not real common in this town. even the dealers dont have any left so looks like driving round in a pug 106 or something like that for a while. what a shame!!!

hope ur orite mate, as for the car,well it seen better days, but nothing abit of filler wont sort out surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />