Have to sell - Totally gutted

Pezza

Bad News

I've had my GTI three months and love it to bits (other than titchy tank) but love the handling,build,looks and performance. Also like the 40mpg I get.

Trouble is I'm going to need a towbar and the GTI can't have one fitted. I'm gutted. Ironically the car needs to pull a tiny trailer which a 50brake 1.0 could pull. To add insult to injuy a 1.0 aint got a centre exhaust so no probs there. I didn't think I'd need to use my own car to tow as I've had use of a transit but it's no longer available. So I'm stuffed.

I looked long and hard for a mint low-miler with A/C.

So that's the end of that. On the trader shortly. And I've had the rear spoiler done under warranty perfectly.

Bollox confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

sorry to hear that mate gd luck with the sell! cant you buy a cheap 'banger' to pull it around? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by Ty

Agree with that! Spend 300 quid on a old van and you are laughing. You would be mad to sell the GTI

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have nowhere to park another car. I live in a conservation area with minimal parking. If I bought a van then anything less than 1.5k would be a ****box. then insuring it without my NCB cos I've only got on one policy. that's min £1300. I've checked. all so i have to use just twice a month.

is there no way a standard tow bar wont fit?

I got the Lup for a good price so should not lose too much. It's a 2004 '04 with Aircon. They still fetch strong money. Only 12k miles.

Not putting it up for sale here cos you is all meanies!

Go on say it, I bought for 50p aircon/leather/sunroof on the '05 plate with 2k miles on it! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> '04's with Air are worth 10k. At least for the few weeks!!!!!

buy a banger insure urself third party and park it in a nearby bush sorted!!

edit: of course pay close attention for any wildlife living in the bush smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> if there aint bobs ur uncle!

Edited by Ty

cant say ive ever seen a towbar on a GTi wonder how it would look blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

cant say ive ever seen a towbar on a GTi wonder how it would look  blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like a Lupo with a towbar, probably! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Like a Lupo with a towbar, probably!  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very true laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ass, bad luck, I'd buy a some ****ter of a van myself, but thats just me.

One of the reasons I like the lupo is the center exhaust, you couldn't pay me to swap it.

I presume this if for your job? Aren't your work compensating you for having to change your car?

Ahh the trailer. what's it for?

it's for moving my microcars. that's why i bought the lupo. i like bonzai machines.

check out 'peel p50' and the 'peel trident' on google search. 50cc 60's bubblecars. oh and the Mk1 scootacar.

yes i'm bonkers. i love it!

one on lads, tell me what you think? get surfing for images!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />