20+BHP - 350 quid

mdubgti

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer im interested as well to let me kno what they say D7 if ya dont mind thanks smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Find this hard to believe, even from AMD... +7bhp from NA by chiptuning is usually pretty optimistic - and is whats is usually quoted - getting a 1.6 16v from 125bhp to 145bhp seems like rubbish to me.

Maybe, just maybe, if you go on the basis that it runs at 130bhp standard, its +7-8bhp as usually, then a over-reading dyno could give close to 145bhp.

I don't know...I'm just a bit sceptical

Actually I've also noticed they're doing a "BEISSBARTH 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT & FRONT TOE"

Not sure if this is just a standard re-alignment, or they're trying to sell it as an improved geometry setup, might be worth investigating that too?

I would be intrested in that if they sort the caster was set up as well.

Wouldn't need to raise the car then.

Tim if this is another mission (cos I belive that a 20hp increase would be possable on your car wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) will you ask about this?

yeeeh more i want more ...................... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

How would it effect insurance? cos im seriously considering it if the opinion is its worth doing? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i wouldnt tell them lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol spose not! knoing my luck tho I would be caught out some how tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> !!

i wouldnt tell them lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lat year i had an 02 plate clio cost be 9 k and another 3 k doing it up and never declaird n e way i wrote it off and someone elsese car in to bargin and my insurance got void costing me a small fortune as u can imagion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people never learn rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Some people never learn  rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

Would they look for anything like that tho the insurance comps I mean?