Sticker Bombing (Jesus Handles And Sunvisors)

Im Sticker Bombing My Jesus Handles And My Sunvisors At The Moment And Im Wondering Has Anyone Else Done it Or Know Of Anyone Who Has And To Know If They Proctected It With Anything? Meaning Did They Lacker It After To Prevent Peeling Or Cover It In PVA?

Pictures Of Work Done I Will Upload When I Can Get Them On

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capital Letters At The Beginning Of Every Word Annoys Me :D haha

ive just sprayed mine with laquor buddy :)

Sorry a severe force of habit :/ haha

Did you laquer before or after lad?

I dont, when it was original it probably looked good.

But when every kid and his dog is doing every conceivable part of their car then it just becomes poop.

Plus its a bad stage when books are produced just to give this look, its no longer original.

And anyway i posted up jesus stickers.

There is a small part of me that wants jesus stickers now for the sole purpose of hittin the handles with them.. I only seen the sticker bombing books of stickers after id finished the parts ive done and realised that they wer probably a better option as ive used near 700 stickers already :S..

I've done the trim on my dash, just make sure you use decent stickers. I did the dirty and used the book because I hated the finish on my trim so much but after a week or 2 it's looking pretty **** now. When I've got the time/money I'm either gonna re-do it with some better stickers or paint it. anyone know where to get decent stickers?

I've done the trim on my dash, just make sure you use decent stickers. I did the dirty and used the book because I hated the finish on my trim so much but after a week or 2 it's looking pretty **** now. When I've got the time/money I'm either gonna re-do it with some better stickers or paint it. anyone know where to get decent stickers?

Amazon Mate Is The Best Bet.. I bought the 1000 stickers for teaching.. problem was ther so small so doing the sunvisors was a B******..

These are my next option

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1843327759/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d3_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1SWZY5ADSWDNJ1Q9PF1G&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll be on the sex offenders list in no time buying that book, its kids stickers. You might as well get a job lot of sweets and a puppy.