17 yr olds of club lupo!

Dave!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£2100 is good in this day and age, i was 19 a few months ago and was paying £2800 on a sport fully comp as main driver, and that was my lowest offer by far after a lot of looking, now i am 20 im looking at £1850 area with 1 yr no claims. non engine performance mods are free for me. when i was 17 i was on a polo 16v as a named driver for £350/year, but u cannot expect to get that low. Also, i just found out that my insurance wasnt actually cheaper with my parents as named drivers, i just saved myself £200 by taking them off.

£2100 is good in this day and age, i was 19 a few months ago and was paying £2800 on a sport fully comp as main driver, and that was my lowest offer by far after a lot of looking, now i am 20 im looking at £1850 area with 1 yr no claims. non engine performance mods are free for me. when i was 17 i was on a polo 16v as a named driver for £350/year, but u cannot expect to get that low. Also, i just found out that my insurance wasnt actually cheaper with my parents as named drivers, i just saved myself £200 by taking them off.

well, im guessing thats because im 19, and done pass plus. looking forward to getting some no claims though

pass plus does **** all these days, they only recognize IAM - institute of advanced motorists, only costs £75 if your under 25 and gives significant discounts, you just drive about with traffic cops and then do a test at the end when they feel your ready.

I was gonna do pass plus but then thought to myself. The amount of money I spend doin it is probably the same as the amount that would get discounted so I didn't do it lol I think you'd be just paying for the experience

o yea, and what an experience youll be getting :lol:

Should you really be announcing that on a public forum?

No you shouldn't.

I suggest that Mattyboy and Ben edit their posts as this forum is monitored by both insurance companies and the police.

Choosing not to declare your modifications is strongly discouraged and disapproved of by the forum but it is up to you if you do it... advertising that you've done it on a publicly viewable forum is just silly.

Passed by test on the 13th. Got it insured for £1580.25 with admiral with no mods, and my dad as a named driver as it made it £200 cheaper. Dads make it cheaper than mums do for some odd reason?

I'm 17, female, student with a part time job as a sales assistant with a 1.4 16v, year 2000.