North east looops?

NathanMinto

ive just got my lupo and just wondering if there is anything happening around my area, i live in gateshead/newcastle and have never seen any modified lupos!

if you are from around my area i.e Newcastle, Sunderland or Middlesbrough i think we should have a meet up and get some pics and have a good laugh :) . If there is anyone interested just leave a reply.

Thanks Nathan :)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im part of DNE (dubnortheast) they only meet once a month and they was only like 2 loops there last month !!

CL mini meet sounds like a winner xD! You got some details for this NorDubs meet tomorrow mate ?

well just got mine so its totaly standard ATM!!!

few changes this week hopefully smooths bonnet, car booked in to get sprayed on the 24th of this month and getting some team dynamics which my brother is going to powder coat for me :), then in a couple of weeks new shocks lowered 60mm (cannot afford coilovers).

Gaz are you out most night ? where do you go ?

well just got mine so its totaly standard ATM!!!

few changes this week hopefully smooths bonnet, car booked in to get sprayed on the 24th of this month and getting some team dynamics which my brother is going to powder coat for me :), then in a couple of weeks new shocks lowered 60mm (cannot afford coilovers).

Gaz are you out most night ? where do you go ?

couple of nights a week i go down the coast, a CL minimeet sounds kool :) im up for that

so people we arranging a clup lupo meet then people :), there is a DNE/DubNorthEast meet and the end of this month but i will be in sunny spain.

if anyone wants details for that meet i have them all.

So who wants to arrange a meet ? Put your names :)

1. Nathan Minto (1.4 16v Sport)

They are my old wheels, he was round mine last night collecting some bits to make his lupo more special, and as far as im aware...unique!

oh and yes, he is a member on here. and Nordubs!

yes, i think it is me :D and thats a secret, if you see me ask nd i will show yous :D

far as am aware its the only 1.4 with it done :P ......... correct me if i am wrong.

im out almost everynight, up at either blyth harbour/links car park, st marry's light house etc.

would be up for a local lupo meet :)

yer, im going to autosounds on sunday night :P

erm, do it tonight if you want and if a can be arsed to find the spring compressors :D lol

and i will show you when a see you mate