Oh baby

Sian-Marie

lol @ all these people ruining their lives.

why anyone would even want a kid before they are in their mid 30s is beyond me.

i heard something on the radio that a kid costs £18k in it's first year.

i can think of loads of stuff i could spend £18k on that would be more fun than a kid.

They may cost 18k in their first year, normally paid for by the hard working tax payer.

I will always stand by the whole don't have kids if you can't afford them. I guess it's a little harder for a girl to think like that, but meh.

Agree with Ray, you should only have kids if you can pass a test!

They may cost 18k in their first year, normally paid for by the hard working tax payer.

I will always stand by the whole don't have kids if you can't afford them. I guess it's a little harder for a girl to think like that, but meh.

Agree with Ray, you should only have kids if you can pass a test!

I've certainly got my head around that idea Liam - if you can't afford a child don't have one. Its one my parents followed too.

But there again I'm not the most maternal person in the world, ask me again when I'm 38 - 40

I've noticed it as well, in fact even a girl I know who told me she had no ovaries or womb is pregnant :o

Not for me for the forseeable future, although I accidentally touched a fertility statue in Blackpool :(

I'm glad I go double dutch lol

Me too, you can never be too careful lol.

Unless you're Madonna, kids are the best free thing going. Ask me again in 5 years time and I might change that opinion.

£27.00 a month is what we get. Thankfully, we earn enough to pay for it all, so we get some of our own money back; very generous Mr Brown. To be honest, Stan has been pretty economical up until now. Booby milk is free, most of his clothes are hand-me-downs from friends babies and his entertainment is pretty low key too. It'd cost us more if one of gave up work to look after him than pay £125 a week child care.

But there again I'm not the most maternal person in the world, ask me again when I'm 38 - 40

Unless you're popping eggs like the Easter Bunny, be prepared for needing help when you get to that age. Get busy before the IVF cut off in you're NHS Trust area.

Like ****ing with a roll of wall insulator round your pee pee

When I have a sprog its not going to cry and scream. Or its going back!

Just gunna hand it back to the stalk then? :lol:

lol @ all these people ruining their lives.

why anyone would even want a kid before they are in their mid 30s is beyond me.

i heard something on the radio that a kid costs £18k in it's first year.

i can think of loads of stuff i could spend £18k on that would be more fun than a kid.

Omg change the record!

no.

i am here to serve a purpose, to remind people that they are throwing their lives away by having kids either young, when they can't afford it, or both :)

I actually agree with that fully. Pity more people didn't feel the same way.

It's not fair to bring a kid up in poverty, yes people do it, and do a good job, but in a perfect world it shouldn't happen. We see too many little ****s nowadays thanks to a lack of decent parenting.

Also, I would hate to have to settle down at this age with kids. You miss out on so much. My mate is 18 and his gf 17, she's just had a kid and I never see him now!