Cornwall

Is there any lupo fans in Cornwall at all?I want my car to meet some other sexy baby dubs an hopefully share some tips.I'm all alone down here help!!!

• 7 months later...
Is there any lupo fans in Cornwall at all?I want my car to meet some other sexy baby dubs an hopefully share some tips.I'm all alone down here help!!!

Hey dude,

Your not alone anymore! I'm a total n00b at the moment but I'm looking forward to learning some new tips and tricks etc.

House.

Yay :D lol. Well hopefully if clairey fairy sorts out this proposed meet down deep south round Cornwall Devon you guys can all come. Would be good to see some other fans. I saw one silver gti in Bodmin owned by a keV and I saw it cat c written off at a local garage a few months later. It's just been bought by some bloke for 600 which is really good as not that serious damage. So might see that around in the coming months. Apparently on the local radio they said something about a vw show this weekend in Plymouth??? First I heard but will try and find out more and will definately go if it's on. Just got some Cambridge lights today so shall polish it up and take it for a cruise. Let me know if you ever arrange a mini meet or sumit :)

Saw 3 GTis on the way down to Falmouth yesterday from Plymouth, all didnt see me. A woman in a silver GTi just drove past. Blind. Saw Blue one parked up outside a house just outside Truro. And another Silver one stuck in a huge traffic jam heading East, due to two SUVs smashed up.

Met another guy at Cornwall Jamboree with Yellow 1.4S, only other Lupo guy around.

Saw 3 GTis on the way down to Falmouth yesterday from Plymouth, all didnt see me. A woman in a silver GTi just drove past. Blind. Saw Blue one parked up outside a house just outside Truro. And another Silver one stuck in a huge traffic jam heading East, due to two SUVs smashed up.

Met another guy at Cornwall Jamboree with Yellow 1.4S, only other Lupo guy around.

man not fair i never see any gtis or modded loops. Grrr

i drove up to york not long ago, then to doncaster to meet friends then back down and around the sw for a week and never saw 1 :(

Haha, well that's a bit unlucky to not see one i see them all the time, not GTi's though, but i live in "God's waiting room" so all the Lupos are driven by old people and very badly at that, i nearly managed to get a 1.4 openair edition with 33,000 miles on the clock for £2000 the other week untill her grandson told her how much it was worth lol, was worth a try though :P