UK VW dealer style number plate surround.

Reg

Not the German style with the dealer info bit full length but UK style with a just an extra bit at the middle bottom.

Does anyone know if these are available from a UK supplier or a VW dealer? (I haven't tried the local dealer yet but wondered if anyone else had before I do).

My car was bought from a non VW garage who put new plates with their own info on. I like the "original" look tho'.

Blagged mine for nothing down my local dealer frontlow2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

platebasef.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

platef.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

They're good them, I like. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

An Autohaus one would be pretty cool wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

in work we have stopped doing them because they fade and go whit in time i work for capitol volkswagen and collect the number plate surrounds i have loads of these so faded but could be rubbed down and sprayed and mayb a little club lupo stick put on them?