Picture of the day

ArosaMike

Cool picture with the 944! What software (if any) are you using to crop and enhance pictures?

DSC015261.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Aberdeen Beach taken very early one summer monring.

New camera arrived this week along with 1Gb card, can't wait till this weekend to start trying it out.

Cool picture with the 944! What software (if any) are you using to crop and enhance pictures?

*Pedantic alert* Its not a 944, but actually a 924 *Pedantic alert*

Most of what I have posted have been straight out of the camera with just having a little bit of contrast adjustments and colour balancing but that’s mostly it. That one of the Porsche is straight out of the camera having nothing done to it.

If I do adjust them I use Photoshop.

Ha ha! Beat this!!

firstscan.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Taken by me (the photo was, the scan clearly wasn't!) a few hours ago!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*Pedantic alert* Its not a 944, but actually a 924 *Pedantic alert*

Looks like Turbo 944 arches and de-spoilered. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Looks like Turbo 944 arches and de-spoilered. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Their 924 Turbo arches wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Think I have seen that porkey before, has it got a supercharger or turbo pokeing out of the bonnet?

Thats the on. On a V8 too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

This is the porsche

linked so not breaking the rules wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ah from that angle I agree its a 924 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

peroni_1024x768.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

...last day of a 2 week holiday! Pic says it all!

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />