L4UPO

s15dub

Spotted driving through whitnash - leamington spa on tuesday at arouns 5:25

was a silver gti!

I bloody hope you didn't!!

I'm pretty sure that i wasn't there!! Thats near Birmingham isn't it? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Leamington spa is basically warwick so yeah not far from brum

Well i haven't been up that way for a while so i hope it wasn't really L4 UPO.

I was up that way a couple of weeks ago tho confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Well i haven't been up that way for a while so i hope it wasn't really L4 UPO.

I was up that way a couple of weeks ago tho confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

I've seen loads of cars with that plate on....come to think of it, I think mine is showing L4UPO this week. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Only joking Rob! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I've seen loads of cars with that plate on....come to think of it, I think mine is showing L4UPO this week. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Only joking Rob! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Seriously though, S15 DUB can you confirm when you saw it please ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

hmm... very odd, if it is another guy with the same plate as you rob, trying to impersonate the press lupo, id get in contact with the police.

Cheers, i'll definately be getting in touch with the police angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

If anyone else spots this car can you please follow it to see where it goes unsure.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Yes interesting that S15 DUB is twisty's plate.... are you sure you arent a master forgery expert?

haha no i was planning to buy a mk2 golf as my first car and was going to buy the plate s15dub as my name is also simon but he bought it before me! and when i joined up he did pm me saying tht he bought the plate etc....

so no im not a master forgery expert lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

haha no i was planning to buy a mk2 golf as my first car and was going to buy the plate s15dub as my name is also simon but he bought it before me! and when i joined up he did pm me saying tht he bought the plate etc....

so no im not a master forgery expert lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You wouldn't be able to put an "S" plate on a MK2 Golf anyway wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yer i kno i realised that when i was told by my uncle blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

who is vince by the way at Stealth Racing if any of you know him laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cool plate tho and well done to twisty for getting it for the bargain price of 250 english pounds!

mate ive seen that gti in leam before,, yeah he's a fairly old bloke with glasses, he's not in the club sad to say..

wouldnt happen to drive a silver sdi do ya?? think ive seen it round leam before

Could the number plate be L4UPD?

There is no such car on HPI for L4UPD... so its not that one.

Rob GTi: Can you get me your chassis number so i can check that its your car registered with the DVLA. Along with date of reg etc and when you bought it.