a few pics i took at my pvw feture.

carter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good carter where did you take the photos that building in the back looks familiar euroway trading estate?

cheers guys,

no stig it was a building just of leeds road in huddersfield, drove around for an hour before we found some where lol

im not sure of the make and model of them but they are for a mini, by the time you have bought the mirrors then found some base plates, had them filled and painted you wont be far of £70 anyway lol

thats cool just thought they might have been sneaky arosa ones u found somewhere.

oh yeah and lovely motor. i wish i had some money to spend to get mine upto par.

im not sure of the make and model of them but they are for a mini, by the time you have bought the mirrors then found some base plates, had them filled and painted you wont be far of £70 anyway lol
thats what i thought was odd as at the ultimate dubs show in your spec you had put 'mini cooper mirrors' when they are not at all they are downtown mirrors

go to http://www.minispares-online.co.uk/ and click on chrome and you will see them on the right at £16.50 each they do look smart but not sure if they can actually be used as mirros? carter?

wayne

cheers guys,

no stig it was a building just of leeds road in huddersfield, drove around for an hour before we found some where lol

should of used castle hill in huddersfield some good scenery up there doesnt matter now anyway youve got your car featured

thats what i thought was odd as at the ultimate dubs show in your spec you had put 'mini cooper mirrors' when they are not at all they are downtown mirrors

go to http://www.minispares-online.co.uk/ and click on chrome and you will see them on the right at £16.50 each they do look smart but not sure if they can actually be used as mirros? carter?

wayne

i bought them from a mini spares place so all i knew was that they were for a mini lol

i had to do a bit of grinding out to allow more ajustment, i can see fine out of the drivers side but all i can see on the passanger side is nice scenery lol

Very nice mate shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Cant believe i've never seen it round Halifax though confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carter you should have been the first person getting the mag laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> did you put it for sale in the mag as well?

Cant wait till thursday smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne