south wales area meets?

red dubs

I'm from Newport

there's a Club GTi meet at the Rising Sun Hotel, Risca Road (off High Cross), on a sunday, not sure which one.

also Elite 1000 at the Pen-y-Bryn (I think) oub in Cardiff, also a Sunday, and again I don't know when!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well i am from Neath and I got a golf gti turbo and its my girlfrend who has the lupo. its also a gti.

she wanted a sport but we saved and saved and we had a gti well worth it! why isn't every small car on the road a lupo what a car! and I can't beleave its faster than my golf up to about 4th gear!!!

well im from neath, i have a massively tuned polo g40 and a lupo tdi, my brother has a golf rallye and had 7 golfs before that and i have had 6 polos

the margam show is awesome, i enter the show and shine every year and also camp there all weekend. its not a massive show but the atmosphere is great. a few of us meet in swansea every now and again by morfa stadium, a few lupos and golfs.

also there is a club gti meeting think its the 2nd monday of each month at some pub by a roundabout in swansea. but not sure where as i havent been to that yet

gimme a shout sometime

also there is a club gti meeting think its the 2nd monday of each month at some pub by a roundabout in swansea. but not sure where as i havent been to that yet

Yeah off J47 towards Penllergaer, first roundabout you come to after about 300 yds theres a pub called the Old Inn, thats where they have it. Not that ive been yet though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Hay I know fran! do you know me? wel its Dicky VIP! off sw-cc!

What ru doing? at least my girlfrend got the car swop the right way around! punto out! lupo gti in! lol

how ru any way?

Is your GTi a blue one by any chance? In the swansea area?

Because for the last 6 months i've been regularly seeing this blue one and waving like a madman! Absolutely no response whatsoever laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It hasn't got tinted windows by any chance Penry? I often see one on my way to work.

Been seeing a red gti about loads in Swansea too but its not Dicky or his Mrs

Might have tints fran. I think the plate is something like DU as the first two letters off the top of my head. A dark haired woman driving always, i've seen it loads of times at about 4.45 ish as im leaving college.

When exactly is this show in margam as well? Defo worth coming for a look smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The lupo is a red gti and stock other than a bmc filter. And I got a golf gti T also red stock with audi tt comps Have you seen my golf fran?

also there is 2 blue lupo gtis around Neath

1 lives in cadoxton and the second is always going to neath collage around 8.15 am both stock.