lupo owners in teesside

Nicky_stewart

you calling me old? yes, I live on teeside (nearly) but the lupo belongs to my daughter, I'm the chief mechanic. geoff

oh, well, that's definitely not us then. photo when I work out how to. geoff

its easy to up load picture sing up to photobucket

they is a big orange box at the top what says upload

when you have uploaded it click on the picture and on the left side they will be a box what says Driect click on the box next will flash yellow or Ctrl + C

if you look at the top of the reply box under where the smiley face is they is a little icon what looks like a picture (image) when you click on it will ask for a url paste the link you just copyed there

hit ok and you will see the picture

and then hit post

Nope, the TDi is back to Halogens as I never got round to getting a relay kit before my mum took it. However, the Xenons are still in the garage and I'm not going to sell them, so may as well refit them.

Nope, the TDi is back to Halogens as I never got round to getting a relay kit before my mum took it. However, the Xenons are still in the garage and I'm not going to sell them, so may as well refit them.

Relay kit for ?

managed to get a photo to come up every time I come on - how good is that. if you look really carefully you can see the twin pipes out of the back. had to stick a dirty diesel sticker on to stop people trying to race her. she's on 14 's with snow tyres at the minute, but normally runs 16's, bit like Bathurst's but they're not. next project is lowering, but not much. geoff

• 4 weeks later...