Soft Blue from Romania - My 1.0 Lupo

lowrider

Not sure if to laugh or to find it offensive.

Laugh it off, My dad used to work there for a few months at a time. Said its pretty scary when you're doing 80 on the motorway and a horse and cart appears infront of you.

Edited by JoeA

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

Now that spring is finally here, it's time for some new stuff for my Lupo. I found some relatively cheap rims...talked with the guy selling them and if he doesn't get a better offer until Saturday, they're mine :D What do you think?

eLxX8f9.jpg

I'm also looking for some 185/55/14 tyres, which I'll probably get on Sunday and hope to fit them on the car. 175 wouldn't be bad either, for a little stretch effect, but I don't know if I can find any.

Next on my bucket list are a couple of -40mm springs and window tinting, depending on my budget. Hope I'll be back on Sunday with a picture of the wheels on the car. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, my blue one has some decent rims. The tires aren't exactly what I was looking for, but they're in mint condition.

nYdSk1d.jpg

Coming next: -40 mm springs and tinted windows.

PS: The roads aren't that crappy around here, this was taken somewhere around the countryside.

• 2 weeks later...

Any opinions about this?

vdrSeLy.jpg

It was just a test. If I'm gonna do it, I'll use beer cans with silver tops and of course drill a hole in the can to get rid (read 'drink') of the beer.

Edited by lowrider