hard decision.. any help?

VW-LUPO-S

Had my lupo for about 6 months now, its alright goes well for a 1.4.

But I reasonally brought this

http://m1293.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Jack-EF/1010030_10201375818947039_1711629906_n_zps2277cfe5.jpg.html?o=2&newest=1

So now do I keep them both? And do something unique with the lupo or sell it up and just go honda?

Edited by VW-LUPO-S

Haha, it is abit brusied, but I like a challange.

But its alot of fun for a 1.4 twin carb and you can make them look nice.

Any advice on the which to keep? Got a feeling you would prefere a lupo! Haha

its completely up too you mate im pretty sure its gona be a pretty biased opinion on here, same if you put up on a civic forum about keeping the civic or the lupo, so its all down to you weigh up the pros and cons of each see what your left with?

yeah, i've asked everyone on the honda forum and about 30+ said honda and i thought if i ask here everyone will say lupo.

so my plan was to go on the corsa website but then i thought... everyone with a corsa just wish they had a better car anyway, :tongueout:

i'll to something unique with it i reckon, like a non vw family engine.

I'd go with the civic ONLY because you obviously have it in mind to sell the Lupo. Why else would you be looking at other cars if you love your Lupo

exactly.

cause my plan was to get a run around so i can do a conversion, but now that run around happens to be the civic... im torn between the two.
i have put my lupo up for sale in the past on gumtree but if anyone offered me any money i always said no, couldnt bring myself to sell it.
but then honda ef are rare and hold value.

Don't do a conversion. Sell the lupo and honda. Buy a gti.

You will never do the conversion I'd put money on it. Most people on here think they will but they wont.

yeah i know they do, but ive managed to buy my run around while i get it done havent i :confused: , i would love a gti, but i want a grey one and cant seem to find them and if i do there 5k+

Screw it, sell the lupo, older war torn cars are the future.

They have character