any scottish lupo meets???

jj_2388

yeah mate i think i should get ma finger out and bother organising one , just its exam time just now and quite a few of us are students so we need our " study" time * thinks to self , bull**** , we need our drinking time* either way should be about the start of june/ mid june gives everyone time to get htem out the road

not exactly a lupo meet or infact a meet at all but i suppose any would be allowed to watch for the banter biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

gt 4 event Saturday 16th July at 2pm Bedrock Veedubs in Motherwell.

me john n poaddy will be there for sure smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

There is a VW show at Biggar this weekend,and club GTI has their national day at Muirkirk on the 26th of June, track action and show an shine and some traders.

i think that i might be organising another club lupo meet , this time it will just be us ( just club lupo rather than a massive meet this way we can meet the newer members and they dont get scared off ) i was thinking most peoples exams finish by the end of the month . so i was thinking of organising a club BBQ somewhere now that the nights are getting lighter and longer , just need ideas of places . prob be the second or third week in june

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

I'd be up for a meet in June - any eve should suit me given some notice.

We should get a whole bunch of us out. A BBQ sounds like a plan Craig.

Somewhere between Glasgow and Ed? Or we could even venture over the bridge for our Fifers....!

Again... bit far.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if it was right round the corner you'd have to think of another excuse though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if it was right round the corner you'd have to think of another excuse though  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd play the offshore card.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

think he uses a scouring pad for his biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

christ ! u lot wont even go to perth ! ( not taking any offence if any i find it funny ) so why should we go futher up north as u lot dont make the effort to come down tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

talking of scottish events, there was a program wiht some things you have to do in scotland that i caught a bit of last night. Guy hired a ferrari and drove on the highest road in Scotland, it looked pretty good, just trying to find out where it is, west coast i think.

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+May 24 2005, 05:06 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ May 24 2005, 05:06 PM)
christ ! u lot wont even go to perth ! ( not taking any offence if any i find it funny ) so why should we go futher up north as u lot dont make the effort to come down  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I as in Perth at the weekend tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And, you lot stick to within 30 miles of the Glasgow area!!!

Even Perth is nearly 90 miles from Aberdeen.

Argh angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol i dont mind how far it is tbh. i went to the glasgow meet 1 night. all in all i done 140 miles that night. prob a little more coz willh got us a little lost on the way back home

lol i dont mind how far it is tbh. i went to the glasgow meet 1 night. all in all i done 140 miles that night. prob a little more coz willh got us a little lost on the way back home

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might do if you had like 300 mile round trip, just to go to McDonalds laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yeh im looking forward to a meet so i can check out other lupos for ideas i dont know n e 1 with 1 and i love a barbi lol.

ma parents r off in 2 week and im off for 2 week so come round here and ill set the gazebo up in the middle of ma field lmao result!

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+May 26 2005, 02:45 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ May 26 2005, 02:45 PM)
a field ! where do u live exactly , a farm ! LOL!  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

better make sure DJ and Zippy aren't invited