Check straps

maru01

Can anyone tell me where I can find a pair of check straps for a 2003 lupo gti? My doors are creaking and the only ones I can find are on ebay for £150 each!? Surely I can pick up some cheaper than that, will any other vw model fit? Any help very welcome :)

Have you priced them up from Volkswagen?

would of thought they'd be cheaper than that!

Don't know if Lupoboz in traders section, on here is still supplying genuine Volkswagen parts or not

Have you priced them up from Volkswagen?

would of thought they'd be cheaper than that!

Don't know if Lupoboz in traders section, on here is still supplying genuine Volkswagen parts or not

Nah mate I have been afraid to with some other mental prices they have quoted me recently, I should give them a call tomorrow and see what they say though. I will check the traders section too, cheers.

If you can wait just a bit longer, I fully intend on getting a tutorial up with regards to ghetto fixing this for pennies. If I can do a video I will... if not just photos.

If you can wait just a bit longer, I fully intend on getting a tutorial up with regards to ghetto fixing this for pennies. If I can do a video I will... if not just photos.

Excellent news :)

I've got a passenger one you can have for 20 quid posted. Brand spanker.

Edited by Koop