Bonnie the blue Lupo! :)

jamjargem

Nice car, looking very smart. Did you know you could move the rear seat backs slightly more upright to gain more boot space? Sorry if I'm telling you something that is common knowledge but I only found out at the weekend!

They look good none the less :) hate my wheels so much they are ugly haha will have to get some new ones ask mummy and daddy for Xmas haha

hahaaa...Mummy and Daddy....if you're a good boy santa may bring them to you ;) xx

Nice car, looking very smart. Did you know you could move the rear seat backs slightly more upright to gain more boot space? Sorry if I'm telling you something that is common knowledge but I only found out at the weekend!

Really?? I did not know that!! Hmmmm I may have to try this for future shopping reference lol Thanks for letting me know :) xx

Only being how men have been since the beginning of time, and as you still are in a more of a ''politically correct'' manner :) xx

Haha what about a gay man they are always girls best friends haha !! ( I'm not gay just to back myself up ) x

Thou dost protest too much :cheeky:

• Like 1

Gay men are bitches!! No woman really wants a gay man as her best friend! Lol x

Dunno, Emma at work loves hanging around Jezza and he well loves the cock.